“The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who inspire and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers.”
Thank you to Reema for nominating me for the Sunshine blogger award! Rema has a gardening blog and has some wonderful gardening tips and pictures too. Check out her blog https://reemasgarden.wordpress.com/
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Answer the questions from the person that nominated you
- Nominate some other bloggers for this award
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated
Questions from Reema:
- Which are your Favorite Books?
Here’s 3 of my favorite books
By Tara Brach: True Refuge
By Tova Martin: Tasha Tudors Garden
By Mary Pipher: Another Country
2. How has blogging helped you ?
I have met many people who I might not have ever met and learned a ton from them.
3. What are the 3 things you really believe in?
The spirit of love, prayer and meditation
4. What additional features do you expect from WordPress which are currently unavailable?
I honestly had not thought about this before. Maybe drawing and coloring pages.
5. How Important are nominations (for awards like these) to you?
I am neutral to awards like these. I appreciate having to think about the questions put forth.
6.What does happiness mean?
A feeling of joy that comes forth from within, rooted in love.
7.Which movies inspire you?
Documentaries, empowerment based, movies in which where there is gowth in the characters, and comedies.
8.Which are your most favorite dishes?
I love Indian and Thai food. I also enjoy salads and soups. A favorite salad is roasted beats with pear, walnuts, gorgonzola cheese and arugula. A potato leek soup with fennel is a favorite.
9 Which are your most favorite Holiday destinations?
Don’t have a favorite. Being outdoors in nature is what calls to me.
10 How would you like to contribute towards sustainable living?
I think of gardening and not using chemicals as part of sustainable living. Reducing waste in all areas of life is another way. Donating, re-using, fixing and repurposing items.
11. What are the posts you expect from me?
That which is inspiring to you.
Mind Without Walls
My Questions to you:
Who are the people in your life that inspire you?
What 1 change would you like to see in the world?
What brought you to the world of blogging?
What is a favorite quote of yours?
Which is your favorite season and what do you like about it?
If you could cure a disease in the world, which 1 would it be?
Do you write goals for yourself?
What do you like about traveling?
Do you speak a language other than English?Which one/s?
What type of music do you listen to?
Whats a favorite tradition of yours?